This is a two day event featuring food and culture of Lebanon. Authentic food including kibbee, grape leaves, tabouleh, grilled chicken, homus, baklawa and more. Dancing by our children performed on stage throughout Friday evening and Saturday. Activities include:
- Professional Lebanese band from New York, Amin Sultan, performs each night in tent outside from 6 – 9 p.m.
- Daytime Church Tours Showcasing the beautiful Stain Glass Windows of St. Elias and our newly renovated interior.
Self-Guided tours 11: a.m. – 8 p.m. both days, except during Saturday Vigil Liturgy from 5 – 6 p.m.
Guided tours start on Front Steps of the Church at each top-of-the-hour beginning at 11 a.m. and ending at 7 p.m.
- Traditional Lebanese Dancing by our youth on inside stage Friday evening beginning about 6 p.m, and Saturday afternoon and evening beginning about 12:30 p.m.
- Silent Auctions both days.
- 5K Run and Fun Run Saturday morning beginning at 8 a.m.
For more information, visit www.stelias.org. Admission is free.