Four of country music’s most famous singer-songwriters, including Grammy Award-winner Craig Wiseman, will perform Oct. 4 at WorkPlay to help build a new transplant program at Children’s of Alabama.
The one-night-only Believe concert will feature Wiseman, Bob DiPiero, Tony Mullins and Jeffery Steele – collectively known as The Hitmen of Music Row of country music and reality TV fame – performing in an intimate setting. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Pediatric Transplant Program at Children’s of Alabama.
The event includes a pre-concert reception of heavy hors d’oeuvres and complimentary beer and wine at 6 p.m. followed by the concert at 7 p.m.
Sponsorships are priced from $250 to $5,000. All sponsor tickets include admission to the reception, priority seating at the concert and complimentary table service throughout the evening. Select sponsorships include additional exclusive opportunities, including a meet-and-greet with the songwriters.
Sponsorship levels include:
• Chart Topper Sponsor: Tickets for both the reception and the concert, a private meet-and-greet with the songwriters and recognition in grand opening of the transplant program.
• Hall of Fame Sponsor: Tickets to the reception and the concert, recognition in all marketing materials and autographed merchandise.
• Entertainer of the Year Sponsor: Tickets to the reception and the concert, recognition in the event’s program and on event web page.
• Song of the Year Sponsor: Tickets to the reception and the concert and recognition in the program.
• People’s Choice Sponsor: Tickets to both the reception and the concert.
A limited number of individual general admission tickets at $35 will be available. For sponsorship opportunities or ticket information, contact Misty Farmer at 939-9956 or firstname.lastname@example.org